Mr. Ravi Narain
Mr. Narain has an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He also has degrees in Economics from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi and from Cambridge University. In his professional carrer, he serves as an Adviser at Advent International Corporation and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) as Non-Executive Vice-Chairman. He also co-founded this state-of-the-art exchange for the Indian securities and derivatives markets in 1994.
He has vast experience of 34 years wherin he has offered his services in various professional capacities to reputed organisations all over India. He also serves as Vice-Chairman of World Federation of Exchanges.
He is Director and member of various Board Committees in –
- Indostar Capital Finance Limited
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
- PI Industries Ltd.
- NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited
- National Securities Depository Limited